Re: libpam-heimdal

Please try the much newer version of Frank Cusack's module that you can
find at SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pam/

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.pam.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pam login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.pam.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pam co -r devl pam_krb5

Jacques A. Vidrine and Jason Prondak have put some effort into making
that pam_krb5 work with MIT krb5 *and* Heimdal.

Cheers,

Nico

--

.