Re: Kerberos V and xdm

On Wednesday, September 26, 2001 10:50:54 +0200, gombasg@inf.elte.hu wrote:
+----
| On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 09:53:44AM +0200, Johan Danielsson wrote:
|
| > Because you're on a system that doesn't use PAM?
|
| PAM is available for both Slackware and NetBSD. Installing it would be
| much easier than reimplementing the wheel...
+--->8

Tru64, AIX, ....
(please don't suggest porting PAM; it's significantly weaker than the
existing systems for both.  I personally wish PAM would be junked in favor
of SIA.)

--
brandon s. allbery    [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator       [WAY too many hats]         allbery@ece.cmu.edu