Re: Kerberos 5 PAM module

Hi,

Nicolas Williams wrote:

> That's too bad. We've done a lot of work on the pam_krb5, also based on
> Frank Cusak's 1.0. It's in SourceForge, it works with MIT krb5 and
> Heimdal too. Here's a useful link:
>
> http://www.nectar.com/zope/krb

Hi,

too bad, that I didn't manage to find your code before I did my changes.
  Since I haven't done too much work on it, it doesn't seem too bad to me.

What do you (and the other people on the list) think about replacing the
pam_krb-Module in the Heimdal package (wich is Kerberos 4 and doesn't
have many features) with your module?

Yours,
Stephan Siano