Kerberos + PHP

Hello everyone,

I am not sure this is the best place to find the info, but i have to try :

Do you know any mean to authenticate someone in a PHP application through a
Kerberos server ? We have an existing Kerberos server having the
authentication info for users who are inside our university network
(physically speaking, there is no VPN). We would like to offer some services
(webmail and webnews to start, plus some info requiring authentication of
user) to students through an intranet application.

have you ever have experience of a way to use the information stored in the
Kerberos KDC for such an application ? If it is not directly possible, do you
know a mean to circumvent this ?

Thank you for your help,

Sincerely yours,

Jerome Walter

--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI student	          ----+-
 Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors