Re: Kerberos + PHP

Try:
http://bigworm.colorado.edu/phpkrb5/

It does authentication for recent PHP systems using the 4.x extension
system.

It was designed for MIT kerberos and I get a segfault from the verify
function called in it from Heimdal.  I am not sure what the deal is, but
it can't find /etc/krb5.conf for some reason I think.  Anyway, I have a
patch against it that fixes it by using another call in Heimdal.  If you
have that problem let me know, I will give you the patch.

Also, I have a newer version of it I have made, but not tested that
adds/deletes users/changes passwords/adds local realms.  I am still
testing it for a new project.

-Chris Hamilton