Re: KRB_AUTH_CONTEXT_* flags

Sam Hartman <hartmans@MIT.EDU> writes:

> BTW, do you have any ideas what the semantics of the RET_* flags is?
> There was discussion on krbdev@mit.edu and no one there claimed to
> understand the semantics either.

Are you thinking if RET_ flags should include sequence and time if used ?

I can't claim I understand how they are supposed to work either, but..

We decided to always include time (since that is what heimdal did before)
and only check if either of the DO_TIME was specified.

We didn't make RET_ flags cause seq to be included/increased when use in
mk_ functions unless if DO_ flags was specified. They would just return the
value that should have been used (if DO_ was specified)

Love