SGI afskauthlib.so Question

Hello,

I am testing Heimdal (0.5.2) on a SGI Octane running Irix 6.5.13.

My goal has been to get SGI clients to authenticate with kerberos
from the XDM login.  Heimdal looked like it has the best (only)
support for this on Irix.

According to the docs, afskauthlib.so can be copied to /usr/vice/etc
and will then be used by xdm for authentication.

The problem I have is that xdm complains in the SYSLOG about an
unresolvable symbol "k_hasafs" and doesn't allow any authentication.

Are there any special dependencies or configure options I need?

Thanks,
Steve