Re: KDC not found even after connection was made

Thank you very much for the suggestions. Unfortunately I already have all
these, too. I didn't know it is relevant to my problem so I didn't notice
it - sorry.

I see the problem somwhere in the communication protocol, but not sure
what exactlz it means: kdc logs the connection was made but nothing more.
Client claims no kdc was found. So probably a wrong diagnostic on the
client side and poor log entries on the server side ? This could sound
curious, but I have no other explanation for now and do not know how to
resolve this. It is very important to me to migrate from krb4 network to
something more supported bz other applications. Somebody told me heimdail
is far better than MIT-krb5, so I am trying to get the better one to work
:-)

Thanks,

  David Komanek