Re: krb4 ticket not accepted

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Johan Danielsson wrote:

Hi,

> Martin MOKREJ? <mmokrejs@natur.cuni.cz> writes:
>
> > why isn't the user allowed to login when $HOME/.klogin contains his
> > krb4 syntaxed name mokrejs@REALM?
>
> Because it's for kerberos4?

Yes, but I have compiled heimdal with krb4 support on both sides, so why do
I have to use /usr/athena/bin/telnet on client to use the krb4 ticket on
remote? Actually, I have krb4 and krb5 tickets on client, but heimdal
telnetd on server somewhat does ignore my $HOME/.klogin. I believe the
problem is not in the ticket but in telnetd.

> > BTW: Heimdal's telnetd manpage does not list the $HOME/.k5login.
>
> It doesn't list ~/.klogin either.

Sure, but is .k5login listed at least somewhere else in manpages?

--
Martin Mokrejs <mmokrejs@natur.cuni.cz>
PGP5.0i key is at http://www.natur.cuni.cz/~mmokrejs