problem: default realm in openssh

Hi all,

I am trying to resolve my problem with GSS-API of OpenSSH against Heimdal.
It seems that although kinit, kadmin and other utilities are able to get
the default_realm from [libdefaults] section of /etc/krb5.conf, using
GSS-API the default realm name is not found. I get the following from
sshd:

debug1: userauth-request for user komanek service ssh-connection method gssapi
debug1: attempt 1 failures 1
debug1:  Miscellaneous failure (see text)
unable to find realm of host prfdec

As far as the last line is from heimdal sources, I suppose the problem is
in heimdal, not in openssh. Interresting is I have not this problem on all
my machines, but only on some of them.

Is it a known problem ? Is there any patch for this ?

Thanks,

  David Komanek