servname not supported for ai_socktype

I have been trying to get LDAP backend going with no luck, now, after
working for a while, I am getting this error when verifying the
configuration file. However, using 'kadmin -l', I can list the
principals, but if I try to get a ticket, another error:

esmtp# /usr/bin/verify_krb5_conf
verify_krb5_conf: /realms/WEBTENT.NET/kdc: servname not supported for
ai_socktype (66.129.101.198)
verify_krb5_conf: /realms/WEBTENT.NET/admin_server: servname not
supported for ai_socktype (66.129.101.198)

esmtp# kadmin -l
kadmin> list *
  default@WEBTENT.NET
  kadmin/admin@WEBTENT.NET
  kadmin/hprop@WEBTENT.NET
  robert/admin@WEBTENT.NET
  kadmin/changepw@WEBTENT.NET
  changepw/kerberos@WEBTENT.NET
  krbtgt/WEBTENT.NET@WEBTENT.NET
kadmin> quit
esmtp# kinit robert/admin
robert/admin@WEBTENT.NET's Password:
kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: unable to reach any KDC in realm WEBTENT.NET

This is my conf file below, I don't have it setup for LDAP anymore, just
trying to get back to working before trying LDAP again. See my 'LDAP
Backend' post yesterday for those woes.

[libdefaults]
        default_realm = WEBTENT.NET

[realms]
        WEBTENT.NET = {
                kdc = 66.129.101.198
                admin_server = 66.129.101.198
        }

[domain_realm]
        .webtent.net = WEBENT.NET

Also, how is the best way to wipe out your setting and re-initialize a
realm? Can realms be deleted? Or should I just remove it from conf and
delete all principals?

--
Robert