Re: Heimdal/OpenLDAP/Samba howto and bugreport

On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 15:46, GĂ©mes GĂ©za wrote:

> That's quite clear, however in the given example of having users in
> different organizational units shall I need to use as the
> hdb-ldab-create-base parameter the basedn of the ldap server for init
> MY.REALM or shall I init it multiple times.

You seem to be creating a problem out of nothing.  Just leave the
parameters as the defaults and it will 'just work'.

Or set the hdb-ldap-create-base, and see what happens.  These are things
you should be able to figure out, simply by playing with heimdal, ldap
and a good ldap browser like gq.

Feel free to move the created entries, once they exist.  GQ's optional
'drag and drop' mode is very useful for that.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett                                 abartlet@pcug.org.au
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  abartlet@samba.org