Re: MIT & Heimdal playing together?

I think you can also use hprop with the -m flag to decrypt mit's dump with
your old master key.  It worked fine for me converting from a mit 1.2.7 kdc
with whatever the default master key type was.  You may or may not have the
strange suse 9.0 issue described here:

http://www.stacken.kth.se/lists/heimdal-discuss/2003-10/msg00052.html

hth.
-ben