RE: Samba and Heimdal.(OT)

>| In my case it was HAVE_GSSAPI_H that needed to be comment out.
>|
>| /* Define to 1 if you have the <gssapi/gssapi.h> header file. */
>| #define HAVE_GSSAPI_GSSAPI_H 1
>|
>| /* Define to 1 if you have the <gssapi.h> header file. */
>| /* #define HAVE_GSSAPI_H 1 */
>
>Are you sure?  If you are building with heimdal
>0.6.3, you want that gssapi.h header and not Sun's
>file from /usr/include/gssapi/gssapi.h.

Letting HAVE_GSSAPI_H 1 be defined it failes with messages like this one.

current : function(pointer to unsigned int, pointer to struct gss_ctx_id_t_desc_struct {pointer to struct krb5_auth_context_data {..} auth_context, pointer to struct Principal {..} source, pointer to struct Principal {..} target, unsigned int flags, enum  {COMPAT_OLD_DES3_SELECTED(8), COMPAT_OLD_DES3(4), OPEN(2), LOCAL(1)} more_flags, pointer to struct krb5_ticket {..} ticket, long lifetime}, pointer to struct gss_buffer_desc_struct {unsigned int length, pointer to void value}, pointer to struct gss_buffer_desc_struct {unsigned int length, pointer to void value}, pointer to int, pointer to int) returning unsigned int
        previous: function(pointer to unsigned int, pointer to void, pointer to struct gss_buffer_desc_struct {unsigned int length, pointer to void value}, pointer to struct gss_buffer_desc_struct {unsigned int length, pointer to void value}, pointer to int, pointer to int) returning unsigned int : "/usr/include/gssapi/gssapi.h", line 697

GSSAPI config that fails:
/* Whether GSSAPI is available */
#define HAVE_GSSAPI 1

/* Define to 1 if you have the <gssapi/gssapi_generic.h> header file. */
/* #undef HAVE_GSSAPI_GSSAPI_GENERIC_H */

/* Define to 1 if you have the <gssapi/gssapi.h> header file. */
/* #define HAVE_GSSAPI_GSSAPI_H 1 */

/* Define to 1 if you have the <gssapi.h> header file. */
#define HAVE_GSSAPI_H 1

/* Define to 1 if you have the `gss_display_status' function. */
#define HAVE_GSS_DISPLAY_STATUS 1

Tommy Fallsen
System Administrator
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace