Re: multi-mechanism gssapi

>  NCSA has a mechglue that addresses some of the same problems.
>
>  http://grid.ncsa.uiuc.edu/gssapi-mechglue/

A quick look at the code suggests that it isn't thread-safe,
though, because it uses a global variable to check for
reentrancy.

Love: any thoughts on mechglue in Heimdal? I know we've discussed
it before. I might have some time to work on this soon, particularly
to fix up Heimdal's SPNEGO support. The lack of separate mechanism
contexts is making implementing RFC 2478bis a bit tricky. And we
also have a couple of other (private) mechanisms that would be nice
to separate out of a big switch statement.

-- Luke