[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: beginner
- From: Gustavo Rios <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:00:11 -0200
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=dwaJhu8TX9HZAYnwG6nyetpOI3UTNaTXoRhZYnIzi0HewytRCIoZLZ3k5CEIaAOcUveueMuE7oSYn/6GmOeBF0k7BpfpwEXqdewoUALGFQS/zwx6PAjjKuIJCD7+bLkDxRbxP6BBWn9C0Gmvzw/l5Fjx6km4EWP/xoaGoEO7swU=
- Reply-To: Gustavo Rios <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
i am a kerberos beginner and i that's my first message to the list. I
hope i meet my peer here and be able to start positive relationships
in this mailing list.
Since this is my very first approach to kerberos, i have so many doubt
i don't known where to begin with. I am considering this list a
positive difference in my journey to the kerberos world.
Of course, as soon as i start mastering it, i am considering returning
to the list the same efforts for the beginner that are to come.
I wish myself good luck, eheh.