beginner

Hey folks!

i am a kerberos beginner and i that's my first message to the list. I
hope i meet my peer here and be able to start positive relationships
in this mailing list.

Since this is my very first approach to kerberos, i have so many doubt
i don't known where to begin with. I am considering this list a
positive difference in my journey to the kerberos world.

Of course, as soon as i start mastering it, i am considering returning
to the list the same efforts for the beginner that are to come.

I wish myself good luck, eheh.