Re: ldap <--> heimdal again

>>                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>> but how to You know that string means "/var/run/openldap/ldapi" ?
>
> See the OpenLDAP source code: include/ldap_defaults.h defines LDAPI_SOCK
> which is the default socket path. Heimdal doesn't know anything about the
> actual pathname of the socket, it's purely a libldap item.

I would say, it is rather start time option that libldap item.
I can specify anything in /etc/rc.conf and OpenLDAP will pick it up.

sol# find / -type f -name ldap_defaults.h -print | more
/usr/ports/net/openldap22-server/work/openldap-2.2.23/include/ldap_defaults.h
sol#

yes, such file "ldap_defaults.h" exists, but it is put in OpenLDAP built
directory, so, heimdal doesn't know anything about such file.

so, the question remains, where is it hard-coded ?