Re: pkinit/opensc/soft-pkcs11

Since you are trying to use a Globus proxy file, all the code you
need may already be present and you don't need the engine at all.

Can you try:

kinit -C FILE:tmp/x509up_u31765,tmp/x509up_u31765 ma3d

This will use the load_openssl_file,(rather then the load_openssl_engine)
and use the proxy file for the cert and key.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory