Re: pkinit/opensc/soft-pkcs11

I am not trying just to use a proxy file. what I actually want is to in
face actually retrieve that cert/key from the myproxy server on the fly
when kinit asks for it using the krb5/ssl prompter to ask for the
myproxy password. IE before the kinit runs, there is no myproxy
credential anywhere on the machine.

the reason I was using the myproxy file before was to test that all the
pieces I wanted to use were working before I started modifying
them(helps diferentiate bugs I introduce from pre-existing
bugs/configuration errors, and also helped me get a feel for how the
whole stack fit together).

-Matt