Re: [patch] miscellaneous mechglue stuff

Mike,

>I don't see anything about private bits. But the bit's I did choose are
>in goofey places. The defined bits are 0x01FF so I just changed my code:

This bits are used.

#define GSS_C_DCE_STYLE 0x1000
#define GSS_C_IDENTIFY_FLAG 0x2000
#define GSS_C_EXTENDED_ERROR_FLAG 0x4000

Suggest we move this discussion to ietf-kitten <kitten@ietf.org>.

>  /* SMB extended security uses MD5 checksum instead of 8003
>   */
>  #define GSS_KRB5_MD5_CHKSUM_FLAG_X      0x1000
>
>  /* SMB extended security does NegTokenInit without optimistic token
>   */
>  #define GSS_SPNEGO_NO_OPTIMISTIC_FLAG_X 0x2000

Hmm, can't you just not send the optimistic token if it's the acceptor
sending the NegTokenInit?

cheers,

-- Luke