Re: [patch] miscellaneous mechglue stuff

On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 01:47 +1000, Luke Howard wrote:
> Mike,

> >I don't see anything about private bits. But the bit's I did choose are
> >in goofey places. The defined bits are 0x01FF so I just changed my code:
>
> This bits are used.
>
> #define GSS_C_DCE_STYLE 0x1000
> #define GSS_C_IDENTIFY_FLAG 0x2000
> #define GSS_C_EXTENDED_ERROR_FLAG 0x4000
>
> Suggest we move this discussion to ietf-kitten <kitten@ietf.org>.

I'm lost.  Why do we need to add extra flags?  For the checksum at
least, I thought the not-8003 was just a defect we needed to be
compatible with (due to samba3 and similar designs).  What am I missing?

On SPNEGO, can't you just tell because there was no input token, and you
are on the server side, that you are in the special case?

Andrew Bartlett

This is a digitally signed message part