Re: updating mechglue-branch

>I'm wondering about the gssapi directory though. I suspect there are good
>fixes in current gssapi and mechglue-branch gssapi. Which one should I
>start with or favor? I'm leaning toward starting with mechglue-branch
>so I don't have to disambiguate the spnego stuff.

IIRC when I committed the mechglue branch the gssapi directory was in sync
with HEAD, just the SPNEGO stuff was removed.

>For the spnego directory I think it's clear that I will need to start
>with the mechglue-branch version and then move over anything that really
>looks like a positive update.

SPNEGO in mechglue was mostly reimplemented from the current RFC, I'm not
sure what the status is for HEAD.

>Also, what is the plan for mechglue-branch? Is that still in the cards?

You'll have to ask Love -- I don't have any resources to commit to this
at the moment.

-- Luke