Re: Running kdc as unprivileged user

One or two ports is not an issue. kdc can listen on an unprivileged port. Port 88 can be forwarded appropriately (if at all). I was more worried about it doing something along the lines of NIS+/portmapper, which is what I am trying to get rid of right now. Anyway, I'll try it out then. Thank you.

-Yury