Re: pkinit with smartcard

Love Hörnquist Åstrand wrote:
> How is the card configured, does the private key allow both encryption
> and signing ?
well, i don't know much about smartcards part of it but i've been told
that the keys on the card show work for both signing and encrypting.
> You can get more info about the existance of the private key and some
> certificate
> by using.
>
> hxtool print --info  PKCS11:/...
i get:
/usr/heimdal/bin/hxtool print --info
PKCS11:/usr/local/acgold/lib/libpkcs11.so
hxtool: hx509_certs_init: Failed to get pin code for slot id 1 with
error: 569927