Re: pkinit with smartcard

If you have the OpenSC pkcs11-spy which it looks like you do
this would also show what is going on even if the pkcs11 is not
the OpenSC pkcs11. using something like:

PKCS11SPY="usr/local/acgold/lib/libpkcs11.so"
export PKCS11SPY

/usr/heimdal/bin/kinit --pk-use-enckey \
   -C PKCS11:/usr/lib/pkcs11-spy.so \
    aglo@HEIMDAL.CITI.UMICH.EDU

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>