Re: Solaris 10 Heimdal kerberos/ldap

I don't have either one of them working right now.  We're doing it
sort-of by hand, and may be supporting MacOS as well if it works.

Not just different, but actually incompatible with RFC 2307?  Thanks
for the warning.  Hopefully we're doing a sufficiently limited set of
stuff that we can dodge whatever problems there are.  We'll see.