Re: rc4 make check hang

On Jan 30, 2007, at 11:26 AM, Love Hörnquist Åstrand wrote:

>> stepi hangs.  Does not return to the debugger prompt.
>>
>> ^C
>> bt
>
> Does the "pagsh" you get with heimdal 0.8-rc4 have the same problem ?
>
> Love

Yes.

gdb hangs attaching to it.

sudo gdb also hangs attaching.

kill doesn't kill gdb

sudo kill -9 kills gdb

sudo kill -9 does not kill pagsh

I don't know how to do a kernel trace.  I'm willing to consider this
an OpenAFS bug, not yours.  I don't know if it corresponds too
anything that was fixed between 1.4.1 and 1.4.2.