Re: AFS and keytab

> I'm not certain if this question belongs here or in the AFS list.
>
> I'm having problems using a keytab file with AFS acls.  I created a
> host/keytab and extracted the keytab using ktutil on the host.  I
> verified it with "ktutil list"

Do you have tokens? (klist -T ; tokens)

What is your pts user for that host named? I think
host.mimas.server.rpi.edu would be correct with the "/" to "." mapping
which happens because of histerical raisins.

If you still use old servers that can only handle 4 tokens, rcmd.mimas
is the pts user you want to create instead, but according to your
output you use v5.

What does your ACL of that dir look like?

Harald.