Re: memory leak in krb5_rd_cred

On Feb 21, 2007, at 6:34 PM, Love Hörnquist Åstrand wrote:

> 21 feb 2007 kl. 14.31 skrev Henry B. Hotz:
>
>> Been using the above mentioned fix, so not sure how much I care,
>> but it might come back to haunt me.
>
> So if I parse this correctly, there is no longer any memory leaks ?
>
> Love

You should parse it that there are confounding issues, and I think
they are to blame for my leaks rather than any of your code.  That's
why I hadn't complained before.

Just seemed like the routines might be related enough that there
might have been a connection.  I have no real evidence that there is
a problem with Heimdal.