Re: conflict between heimdal and umich gssapi library and their consequences

    Russ> I'm fairly sure that for right now Debian is just living with the problem
    Russ> and conflicting the libraries.  That makes Heimdal almost unusable in
    Russ> Debian since the UMich GSS-API indirection layer gets pulled in by the
    Russ> NFSv4 support, which is part of standard.

At the moment, this is what I have done. Also Heimdal 1.0.1 is
currently only available in experimental, would like to get this
resolved before moving it to unstable. Not being able to install
Heimdal + NFS could be a problem for some people.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>