Re: conflict between heimdal and umich gssapi library and their consequences

> I have the same complaint about whichever was second between MIT Kerberos
> and Heimdal (I think Heimdal, but I'm not positive and don't want to
> assume) and the naming of libkrb5.  It would be nice if there were a

Wouldn't have made much sense at the time - Heimdal was "krb5 for
non-US users" from back in the ITAR days, it made sense for it to be
the same because you typically wouldn't have had a choice.  None of us
expected that to become sane :-)