Re: rpms for Sles

20 sep 2007 kl. 16.56 skrev <gradimir_starovic@symantec.com>
<gradimir_starovic@symantec.com>:

> I'd like to install Heimdal 1.0.1 on Sles9. Are there any rpms
> available for
> this somewhere? I did build/install and it seemed to work but some
> libs are not
> where they should be. It must have been done before.
>
> Apologies if this is not the right place to ask, I am new on this
> list.

This would be the  right place to ask, just been very busy with life
and work resently.

There is no SLES rpms right now, for two reasons, no spec files and
non SLES installation. If you contribute SLES rpm spec files, I'l
happily make sure that there are binary RPMS (at least for i386
platforms) around the time of releases.

Love