Re: Ticket cache file

> FILE credential cache implements locking. However I just noticed that destroy doesn't implement locking, just fixed that.

So either that code does not work as expected or we have to find
what else it is that garbles our users ticket files from time to time.
Btw, the library is not very robust when encountering a ccache file
containing a garbled service ticket in the middle. The right way would
be to just reissue the service ticket from the still intact tgt at the
beginning of the file. Even klist has some unconsistent behaviour:

Without -v:
# KRB5CCNAME=032315483876 /usr/heimdal-1.1/bin/klist
Credentials cache: FILE:032315483876
        Principal: foo@NADA.KTH.SE

klist: krb5_cc_get_next: Cannot allocate memory

With -v

# KRB5CCNAME=032315483876 /usr/heimdal-1.1/bin/klist -v|grep Server
Server: krbtgt/NADA.KTH.SE@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: krbtgt/NADA.KTH.SE@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: afs/pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: afs@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d04n10.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d04n13.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d04n14.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d04n15.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d04n38.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d04n40.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d04n41.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d04n42.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n03.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n04.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n05.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n06.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n07.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n10.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n15.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n16.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n25.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n26.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n27.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n28.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n29.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n30.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
Server: host/d05n31.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE
klist: krb5_cc_get_next: Cannot allocate memory
Server: host/d05n32.pdc.kth.se@NADA.KTH.SE

So why does showing the ticket only work with -v?

Love, you are welcome to have a closer look at the broken ticket if
that might help.

# strings - 032315483876 |grep d05
d05n03.pdc.kth.se
d05n03.pdc.kth.se