Re: "here to help"

Hi Frederik, hi everyone else!
I just wanted to tell you that the flowers we got on the last party have
survived and are even more beautiful for each day! They now live in
the BESToffice and spread joy and beauty around them!
Here are the subscribers of the list. I am not sure if that is the
address file but I guess so. Frederik,  if you want the updated
address-list of participants and organisers I can send you that one
as well. It doesn't go through the server for the list though.

Kram (Hug, sounds better in Swedish I think...)
/Anna
Members of list 'best-forestry':

apardek@hotmail.com
apardek@tmd.dnttm.ro