I miss forests

Hello,
I continued the vacation (?) with a bicycle tour in southern germany,
Austria, Switzerland and Lichtenstein: In the last country we had been only
about one hour. We were very lucky with the weather conditions in September and
so we had the possibility to see a lot of the different landscapes.
Now I am back to Dresden and I have to learn for the final examinations in
November.Of course I am eating enough Schnitzel now, instead of meat balls
and potato salad. Sorry, but I would like to correct Zita, because the
second biggest city in reunited Germany is Hansestadt Hamburg (HH at the car
symbol). Leipzig was the second biggest city in GDR (Eastern Germany).

Besta halsingar to everybody

Roland