Re: Problems running krb5 telnet

Assar Westerlund <assar@sics.se> writes:

> I don't think it searches for it in that directory.  (You can find out
> by looking in your config.log).  But db1 sounds like it's berkely db.
> Do you have both Berkeley DB and gdbm?

db1/ and libdb.* comes from the gnu libc distribution. I then also have
gdbm installed as a complement. I don't know if what comes with the libc
is the original Berkeley, but the files are copyright the regents of
univ. of calif.

> Well.  First of all, what kind of KDC are you using?  We need to think
> a little bit more how to work around that problem.

I'm using the MIT Kerberos V KDC. It was not compiled with any special
configuration options.