Re: Linux PAM kerberos module

    Brian> Something is funny about using it with ssh (ssh just closes
    Brian> the connection even though everything worked OK), but then
    Brian> again you probably shouldn't be using this with ssh either.

gdm crashes in exactly the same way. It produces all the right
prompts, etc, then logs me out again. Something will need to be done
about this...

Everything is working as far as the KDC is concerned, as it records
retrieval of the correct ticket.

I will provide more details if anyone tells me what I should be
looking for.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>