Re: readline, editline, sl and snprintf

The reason we do this is because we wanted the krb4 libraries to be
`self contained', since we can't really expect people to change the
`-lkrb -ldes' incantation. This required that we include the
non-standard functions in these libraries, but in a renamed form.

We never did the same with Heimdal, but some of this might have been
included over time. We should somehow fix this, especially since the
krb4 code has switched automake too, so we can't get by with different
sets of makefiles anymore.

None of these libraries should of course include functions by their
real names.

/Johan