Re: Heimdal and r* client programs

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 01:49:58PM -0600, Tillman Hodgson wrote:

> Following up my own question, I can ssh to a kerberized machines with
> the version 1 protocol. It's version 2 (and automatically getting the
> TGT) that I'm interested in.

Look at http://www.sxw.org.uk/computing/patches/openssh.html.  Note
however that last time I tried to use this patch with Heimdal I ran into
problems (since the MIT and Heimdal GSSAPI API are different, sigh...)

There's also a few other small patches I made for built in AFS aklog
support and there was some issue with saving generated TGTs from a
password login to the credentials cache.  Let me know if you have any
issues.

Enjoy
--
Jason Garman / jgarman@wedgie.org