Re: Heimdal and r* client programs

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 07:00:36PM -0400, Jason Garman wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 01:49:58PM -0600, Tillman Hodgson wrote:
> >
> > Following up my own question, I can ssh to a kerberized machines with
> > the version 1 protocol. It's version 2 (and automatically getting the
> > TGT) that I'm interested in.
> >
> Look at http://www.sxw.org.uk/computing/patches/openssh.html.  Note
> however that last time I tried to use this patch with Heimdal I ran into
> problems (since the MIT and Heimdal GSSAPI API are different, sigh...)
>
> There's also a few other small patches I made for built in AFS aklog
> support and there was some issue with saving generated TGTs from a
> password login to the credentials cache.  Let me know if you have any
> issues.

Does the TGT-upon-login work with version 1 of the ssh protocol? I've
been playing with the GSSAPI version 2 stuff, and I'd like to compare it
to the version 1 stuff.

-T

--
I think it only makes sense to seek out and identify structures of authority,
hierarchy, and domination in every aspect of life, and to challenge them;