Re: Heimdal and r* client programs

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Jason Garman wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 01:49:58PM -0600, Tillman Hodgson wrote:
> >
> > Following up my own question, I can ssh to a kerberized machines with
> > the version 1 protocol. It's version 2 (and automatically getting the
> > TGT) that I'm interested in.
> >
> Look at http://www.sxw.org.uk/computing/patches/openssh.html.  Note
> however that last time I tried to use this patch with Heimdal I ran into
> problems (since the MIT and Heimdal GSSAPI API are different, sigh...)

The patch is intended to work with both MIT and Heimdal Kerberos. Whilst
its developed with the MIT code, I am keen to accept Heimdal specific
fixes. If you believe there are issues with the Heimdal support in it,
please let me have patches (and let me know which version of Heimdal you
have tested them against).

Cheers,

Simon.
(aka simon@sxw.org.uk)