Re: couple socket-connection questions

>>That's one option, or draft-brezak-spnego-http-03.txt.
>
>Actually I thought that was two options, not one, but who's counting?

Does mod_auth_kerb actually do Kerberos authentication, though? Or
just validation of a user's cleartext password?

>>At the application layer, there's WS-Security, and I hear there's
>>also a new specification for using GSS-API in SOAP.
>
>"The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them."
>Now who said that originally?  ;-)

Indeed.

I'd be interested to hear if there are any open source and/or non-
Microsoft implementations of WS-Security for Kerberos.

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | PADL Software Pty Ltd | www.padl.com