References/Testimonials for Heimdal

I have an action item from the review of my kaserver to Kerb5 upgrade plan.

Because of the relative youth of Heimdal I've been asked to find some
institutions that are actually using Heimdal in production.  JPL has
about 12,000 principals in its database currently.  Almost none of
them are service principals, and a relatively large fraction of them
are people who have left.

Obviously there's KTH itself as an example.  I believe their size is
comparable to ours.

Anybody else?