Re: SEAM change password protocol different?

At 7:20 PM +0000 2/26/04, Dave Love wrote:
>"Henry B. Hotz" <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov> writes:
>
>>  For me that man page is in section 5, not section 4 (which is
>>  machine-specific device drivers on NetBSD).
>
>You need to look at the Solaris end for doc on Solaris peculiarities.

Oh.

OK, I just did that and now /bin/kpasswd on the Solaris machine works
fine with the 0.53-ish Heimdal kdc.  Maybe Heimdal 0.4 has a bug?

Specifically "that" is putting the following line in
/etc/krb5/krb5.conf next to the admin_server line for my test realm:
	kpasswd_protocol = SET_CHANGE