Re: PKINIT status?

Geoff,

>But I still cannot compile krb5/pkinit.c -- I get "pkinit.c:787: error:
>structure has no member named `_save'" error. I guess that the
>asn1-choice snapshot needs some more work?

This should be generated by the ASN.1 compiler. Do you have some code
like:

        if (t->type == TSequence && preservep) {
            space(level + 1);
            fprintf(headerfile, "heim_octet_string _save;\n");
        }

in lib/asn1/gen.c?

(I'm just looking at our Heimdal tree, which is based on some earlier
snapshots, so we may be looking at different things. PKINIT works fine
for us, indeed we're shipping a product that includes it.)

-- Luke