Re: Changing password using kpasswd

no I do not violate the password policy! at the moment I'm working in a
testing area and have used on password all time. now i tried to change it.
first time it worked, second not using a really different password.

> On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:15:11 +0100
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Florian_Preu=DF=22?=

--
Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail