Re: 0.6.x vice 0.7 compat questions

"Henry B. Hotz" <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov> writes:

> What attributes?  I know I needed to make sure the key-salts included
> V5.

The changepw principal needs to allow forwardable tickets, which
Windows requests for some reason, but initializing the realm in 0.6
sets disallow-forwardable on it.  That's fixed in the current
snapshot, but you just need to modify the principal with the 0.6
setup.  (Perhaps this is only relevant for recent Windows versions, as
I assume people would have run into it previously.)