Heimdal on the samba build farm

Just a quick note to say that Samba's branch of Heimdal (known as
Lorikeet-Heimdal) is performing quite nicely on the Samba build farm:

http://build.samba.org/build.pl?host=aix1&tree=lorikeet-
heimdal&compiler=cc&function=Recent+Builds

There are some interesting self-test failures in there, (congratulations
on having such a good self-testsuite) but overall, it is doing very
well.

For my purposes, it shows that Heimdal is portable enough to propose the
next step - that it be included in the Samba4 to provide kerberos
library and kdc services.  I'll detail my thoughts on Samba4 and
kerberos going forward in another mail.

Andrew Bartlett

This is a digitally signed message part