Re: Miscellaneous questions regarding krb5.conf?

jay alvarez <kerber0sb0y@yahoo.com> writes:

>  1. Where is that [password_quality] section located in the manual
>  as discussed in this link:

I don't know about that link, but you want the node `Password
changing' in the manual.  Heimdal 0.7 changed (extended) this area
(and I'm not sure whether the manual was always accurate -- I think I
supplied some changes for that section).

>  4. How can I enforce the attributes of the tickets obtained from
>  the kdc by a client (eg. I don't want any ticket to be
>  forwardable?)

Setting attributes on principals is explained in the docs, but I don't
remember where off-hand.

[Any chance of not posting `HTML'?]