Re: problem authenticating with mod_auth_kerb

On Tuesday 22 August 2006 15:46, michel.brabants@euphonynet.be wrote:

> I followed you turotial when I first set it up. thank you for this
> information. I would like to add 1 thing to your tutorial ( I had to do
> it, else ti didn't work). After the creating of the dummy user for the
> service in zindows 2003 (and after creating the ktab-file), a name-mapping
> to the HTTP-name should still be made,

Why?
I have done a lot a lot of setups of mod_auth_kerb, and never
needed this.
The text from your URL says "Account mappings are used to map a foreign
Kerberos identity (in a trusted MIT Kerberos realm) to a local account
identity in the domain.) "
But no foreign Realm is used in my tutorial, only the KDC's realm.

Achim